Get advise on a tour
For advice, please contact a convenient way
8 (800) 350-78-46
Either leave your request at the call via the form below
The highlight of the trip
Russian traditional bear hunting
Wild Baikal nature
Baikal and Irkutsk sightseeing
Tasting of traditional Baikal tinctures
Taiga fitobath (banya)
Baikal bear hunting tour "in the lair" is an ancient traditional Russian hunting. It is entertaining and extreme hunting! In the old days - only the brave hunters went on such a hunt. And the peasants, who had no firearms, went hunting for bear in the den with a spear!!!. In addition to this old Russian "fun", you will plunge into the legendary winter beauty of lake Baikal and get acquainted with its attractions. On request we organize interesting tour program, whether a meeting with a real Buryat shaman (which according to legends turns into a bear) and visit the most popular and sacred places of lake Baikal
Tour program (click to expand)
Dates: October - February
Basic duration: 7 days / 8 nights
Group size: up to 4 people
The number of accompany: 3 people
Tour price: on request
1. Arriving at the airport of Irkutsk, where you will meet the guide
and accompanying hunt specialists;
2. The helicopter service or an individual comfortable off-road vehicle to the hunting places. On the way lunch at a roadside cafe with traditional Buryat cuisine, or a picnic on the river bank (coffee, sandwiches with red caviar, fruits, etc.);
3. Arrival at the hunting camp. Depending on the location of the bear's den, check in to the camp may be Hiking way (up to 5 km from the end of the road). Lunch;
4. Briefing about the upcoming hunt, the rules of conduct and safety. Zeroing, dinner, rest;
Meeting at the Irkutsk airport
The road to places for hunting bears pass through the upper reaches of the great river of Lena
Before hunting for a bear - is traditionally held sighting rifles and a final check before leaving
1 - 3
Traditional Siberian hunting cabin. Comfortably seats up to 7 people. The room has a traditional deck of chopped planks with rubber mats and sleeping bags, which are for 3 people. The cabin has a wood-burning heating.
This species is not even in the most expensive hotels))
Inside is a Siberian. This exotic!
Winter cabin, depending on the location of the bear hunting may vary somewhat. But the principle of their construction is always the same
1 - 3
1. Breakfast. The output, or if it possible - departure for the hunt by snowmobiles or cars. Hunting with experienced hunters. Camping dinner around the campfire. The continuation of hunting. When successfully implemented bear hunting, reserve days can be used for hunting the local animals (hares etc.), or for larger game (deer, grouse, etc.)
2. Return to the hunting cabin or the base. Optional - bath (banya). Dinner. Rest.
A hunter with a long-awaited trophy - mined Baikal bear
Exit from the hunting base on the hunt in the woods
After extraction of the main trophy, it will be enough to hunt for the other inhabitants of the taiga
1 - 3
1. Early Breakfast, departure by the comfortable SUV to Irkutsk. Lunch in a roadside cafe;
2. Upon arrival in Irkutsk - check in to the hotel (level placement is determined in advance), rest.
3. Lunch in the cafe, the tour of Irkutsk:
- visit to the estate of the Irkutsk mayor of the XIX century
- visit to the Museum of hunting, whose centre of production of new specialists to this day remains Irkutsk
- visit the reconstructed whole quarter of merchant architecture with souvenir shops, restaurants and Mall.
4. Dinner at an ethnic restaurant. Return to hotel, rest
House-Museum of the Decembrists
The church, built in the early 19th century
Hunt museum in Irkutsk
1 - 3
1. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant, after a trip to Listvyanka - Baikal from Irkutsk:
- visit to the ethnographic Museum, with a tour of the reconstructed historic village of Tuva, Russian and Buryat. Lunch hot pancakes and tea.
- visit the show of the trained seals on lake Baikal.
- visit to Museum of lake Baikal.
- visit the market of Souvenirs
dinner of freshly smoked Baikal fish directly into the lake beegu
- walk along the shore of lake Baikal
2. Return to the hotel in Irkutsk, rest.
Reconstructed Russian village in Taltsy
Nerpinary in Listvyanka. Trained nerpochki will give the perfect mood
The largest museum of Lake Baikal
1 - 3
1. Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by individual vehicle at the airport. Goodbye. Departure
Памятник Александру III на набережной Ангары
"Дом Европы" в Иркутске
Вылет из Иркутска
1 - 3
to develop an individual program of this tour, or for more information on it.
Please contact a convenient way:
8 (800) 350-78-46
8 (914) 938-01-58
Or leave a request and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Мы в реестре туроператоров
ООО "СИРИУС ТУР"