Fishing from the ship to grayling from under the screw
Fishing tour on Lake Baikal (cruise)
This bright short fishing trip was specially designed for those who, for certain reasons, can not go on a long fishing tour on Lake Baikal. Including This is an ideal option for people on a business trip in Irkutsk! In this round we will make a fishing cruise with stops to visit the most beautiful places and real fishing for Baikal grayling from under the propeller. After that, right on the wild shore of Lake Baikal, we'll get together in a taiga bath, after which it will be possible to rush into the crystal clear water of the lake, taste traditional Baikal tinctures and freshly prepared graylings at the stake! In the freshest Baikal air, in seclusion with your closest friends - these are unique amazing experiences that will help you gain strength for new achievements!
Basic tour duration: 2 days / 1 night
Tour time: May - October
Best Time: June, September
Number of fishermen: 1-12.
Number of guests: 1-12.
Price for 1 person: from 25 000 ₽ (depends on the number of people in the group and individual options for a fishing cruise)
Fish on tour: grayling, possibly pike
1. Meeting with the organizers in Irkutsk;
2. Transfer by private bus to Listvyanka (about 1.5 hours);
3. Visit to the Taltsy architectural museum - a village where a unique collection of ancient Russian and Buryat huts, estates and other structures is collected;
4. Visit to the Baikal Museum in Listvyanka;
5. Visiting the souvenir market. Lunch at the cafe with traditional Baikal cuisine;
6. Walking to the pier where the ship is already waiting for us (about 100 m); Transfer on the ship to the fishing place, during the crock, we can arrange a picnic on the deck of the ship. Fishing;
7. Transfer by ship to a secluded bay on Lake Baikal to a picnic and a bathhouse. Picnic, rest by the fire. Night on the ship;
The class of the ship is determined individually with each group. In the basic proposal it is a motor ship of the class "Yaroslavets". It was specially built to transport tourists and fishing on Lake Baikal to the spotlight. For the greater comfort of passengers, special attention was paid to decorating the cabins, a low-noise engine was installed, additional fuel tanks and modern navigation were supplied for long voyages and expeditions. Convenient entrance to the bow cabin.
The ship and its crew have established themselves as professionals who can be relied on in a variety of situations that value the personal space and comfort of tourists. Even with cruises in assault conditions, only positive reviews came from tourists. There are 2 combined bathrooms (WC / shower) and mini - sauna on the ship.
1. Breakfast on the ship. Transfer to the ship in Listvyanka or Irkutsk;
2. Lunch on the deck of the ship;
3. Transfer by private bus to Irkutsk (distance 70 km, travel time 1.5 hours)
+7 (914) 912-37-90
+7 (914) 938-01-58
Please contact us using the form below:
Мы в реестре туроператоров
ООО "СИРИУС ТУР"