Attention! In accordance with the ban on catching omul on lake Baikal, the tour is impossible!
8 (914) 938-01-58
8 (914) 912-37-90
Or contact us using the form below
Fishing on the legendary lake Baikal omul
Night fishing from the ship
Active biting and gambling fishing
Rest in the warm company of friends
Exotic night fishing on the most delicious Baikal omul. The most effective and interesting fishing on it is carried out at great depths, in the dark. On the beam of light directed into the water column, small Baikal crustaceans gather, which feeds the omul, thereby luring large shoals of omul. In addition to exciting fishing, you will try traditional local dishes, visit the stunning romantic Baikal fishing on the headlight, and just relax in the warm company of friends!
Tour program (click to expand)
Attention! Due to the ban on catching omul on lake Baikal, the tour is impossible!
Basic duration: 2 days/1 night
Group size: up to 12 people
Number of accompanying persons: from 3 persons
1. In Irkutsk you will be met by a guide-instructor of fishing on lake Baikal at the headlight and the captain of the fishing ship;
2. On an individual bus we go to Listvyanka-the tourist capital of lake Baikal;
3. A hearty lunch in a cafe overlooking Baikal, where we will try delicious Siberian dishes from omul and other local fresh fish;
4. After lunch, we will go on a tour to the Baikal Museum, where, among other things, we will observe the Baikal seal - the charming flagship of lake Baikal. We will meet omul in the Museum. In the Museum it is contained in special aquariums with the abstraction of water directly from the lake;
5. We go to the already waiting for us on the pier ship from which we go fishing. In swimming, we will be given a detailed instruction on the technique of catching omul on lake Baikal on the headlight and its biology. Dinner outdoors on the ship's deck. Fishing of a omul.
Дорога к в Листвянку займет не более 1.5 часов комфортного пути
Поселок Листвянка - экскурсионно - туристическая столица озера Байкал
Байкальский омуль- одна из достопримечательностей Байкала, манящая сюда гурманов и рыболовов со всего мира
Ночная рыбалка на омуля на фару на Байкале
Байкальская ночь... таинственно и романтично...
Первый, самый удачливый рыболов, сообщает остальным глубину, на которой была поклевка, и цвет мушки
6 - 6
The class of the ship is determined individually with each group. In the basic offer it is a motor ship of class "Yaroslavets". It was specially built for transportation of tourists and fishing on lake Baikal. For greater passenger comfort, special attention was paid to the decoration of cabins, a low-noise engine was installed, additional fuel tanks and modern navigation were supplied for long voyages and expeditions. Convenient entrance to the forward cabin.
The ship and his team have established themselves as professionals on whom you can rely in a variety of situations, respectful of personal space and the comfort of the tourists. Even with cruises in stormy conditions, tourists received only positive feedback. The ship has 2 bathrooms (toilet/shower) and a mini - sauna.
Палуба корабля, на которой можно будет разместиться теплой компанией друзей, в предвкушении байкальской рыбалки2
Рыболовный корабль, оборудованный для ночной рыбалки на омуля
Уютная каюта корабля
2 - 3
1. Fishing will continue until such time as the first rays of sun, Cisco will not go to depth. Breakfast on the ship during the return to Listvyanka;
2.Transfer by individual comfortable bus to Irkutsk.
Утреннее возвращение с рыбалки на омуля в Листвянку
Памятник Александру III на набережной Ангары в Иркутске
"Дом Европы", Иркутск
3 - 3
8 (914) 938-01-58
8 (914) 912-37-90
Please contact us using the form below: